Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Headline news… Write to lose weight

I’d love to do that – lose weight through writing, and actually keep it off. I’ve tried so many diets that I can’t even begin to count them. Cookie diet, starvation diet, liquid diet, cabbage soup diet, Atkins diet, Weight Watchers, and even ordered a month supply of MediFast (talk about some nasty stuff {shudder!})

The problem I see is that these are all DIETS and not a new way of life. I am one of those people who likes to eat while I write so, writing (crunch, crunch) and eating (chomp, chomp) go hand in hand. I (chomp, crunch) need to probably go back to the old-fashioned method of losing weight – counting calories (crunch) and increasing (chomp) exercise.

I envy all those people who can’t eat when they’re stressed. Me – bring on the food! I don’t even care what I’m eating just as long as I’m eating. Do you know you can overdose on carrots? I’m beginning to find that out.

No comments: