Monday, February 22, 2010

More Vegas views...

Donny and Marie were playing at the Flamingo. This was cool on the side of the building:


This is probably the closest I'll ever get to the Eiffel Tower. It was awesome! I wanted to go to the top but the wait was 50 minutes "standing" and I didn't think I could stand in line that long. Plus, Ron would have to wait on me.


My sweetie by one of the fountains outside Caesar's Palace. Talk about huge! This hotel spanned an entire block. It was amazing and very beautiful.


Hard Rock Cafe and Hotel. It was pretty spectacular looking, too.


One of my favorite views - Excalibur. The night view of it was really pretty.



3 comments:

SkippyMom said...

What wonderful pics - thanks for sharing [I doubt I will ever make it to Vegas...lol so I really appreciate them. :)]

I love the castle one and D&M - neat!

And of course Don is a cutie :D

Rae said...

Loved your photo tour. The pics are fantastic. Hope your sweetie is doing well.

Pat said...

Nice photos! Vegas is really an exciting town!