Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Isaiah and Hershey

Hershey is Isaiah's dog. She is Vizsla and something else, but looks a lot like a Vizsla. She is the color of... yep - chocolate. And, she is really quite beautiful.

She doesn't like to be alone and loves to get on Isaiah's bed. I'm sure she probably thinks that he'll just get in bed next to her and leave her there. She's bigger than he is and takes up most of the bed. Tonight, he had an issue with her being in his room.

Isaiah: Hershey, get out of my room. I keep telling you to stay out and you never listen.
Rex: Isaiah, Hershey is a dog. She doesn't speak English. She doesn't understand.
Isaiah (with his hands on his hips): woof... woof... woof... woof woof woof... woof.... woof... woof!

I guess he decided to speak "dog" to her instead.

15 comments:

Jimmy said...

You have to love this one, at least he didn't give up and resorted to something that just may work, woof woof--good one :)

vaspillman said...

how cute is he? lol Very smart of him to fix the problem, I bet the dog listened and left! lol

caterpillar said...

lol.....He's so cute.....

labbie1 said...

How funny!
And I TOTALLY understood that! LOL

Southhamsdarling said...

Lovely!!!! Really made me smile, Teresa.

BB said...

Oh my god, how cute is that! Too bad it isn't on video. What a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Ha!
Just catching up on reading and congratulations on your new digs! It sounds like things are working out to your favor at last.

LBB said...

I'm still laughing! That is so cute!

colenic said...

very precious...too cute...
He has his grammy's creativity....hugs to you!

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Did it work?

Chief aka Dad http://unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com said...

It could work!

Pat said...

Kids are so funny! I'm sure it seemed pretty reasonable to him!

Sandy said...

Great post, it made me laugh. "Dr. Doolittle is in the house". I really like your intro on the top of your blog about being in the middle side of life, very touching....

Donna B. said...

LOL...out of the mouth of babes...I love hearing what kids say...Remember that show with Art Linkletter? CHILDREN SAY THE DARNEST THINGS? Loved that show.

Marla said...

Ok, that kid has a great sense of humor.