Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Followers!

I am well on my way to having 50 followers! woo-hoo!!! I'm going to give something away when I hit 50. I don't know what it will be yet. It could be something that I don't want to move (a "hand-me-down" of sorts) but it will be good. After all, someones trash stuff is someone else's treasure - right?

So, when I hit 50, I'll draw a name out of the hat and have something relatively nice for the lucky winner.

OK? So, just leave a comment and tell me if you're interested.

With that said, thank you to my newest followers for stopping by and hanging around a spell. And, thanks to all of my other bloggy friends who have stayed around! It's a wonderful world that we live in where we can create friendships with people from all over the world. Awesome - just awesome!

8 comments:

BB said...

I think 50 is a huge turning point. From there it just grows. So glad you get a lot of out of blogging as I do. Can't imagine dealing with stressful lives without it. Hugs.

Jimmy said...

I suppose I would be one of the new guys so to say, blogging does help get a lot off of your chest, or out of your closet depending on if you are giving something away or not, and the friends you make is an impressive thing you gain while spilling your guts about what is going on in your life.

It's well worth the ride :)

LBB said...

I agree...blogging is like having a glorified set of pen pals. Getting to know everyone from all over with out even leaving the couch :)

caterpillar said...

I agree...it's so amazing that we can be friends with people we haven't met...and feel like family....

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Teresa. Congratulations on your new followers. Yay! I'm certainly interested in the give-a-way - I think it's a brilliant idea. Like you, I feel that blogging has brought so much into my life, and I can't believe just how many lovely people I have met from all over.

JeannetteLS said...

I'm one of your new followers. I was thrilled to come back after my sporadic appearances in 2010 and get to the thIRTY mark. Giveaways are always great, but I'd read your blog without one. I Hope you pass fifty followers in a flurry and find yourself with 54 or 55 before you realize it. I have found some true friends in here, which I never expected to happen. Being shut in as much as I am, blogging has opened up my life in remarkable ways--kindness, friends from around the world, through provoking entries, laughter, compassion. It's all here. A WONDERFUL development from the world of social networking I think. Old-fashioned correspondence, yet wholly new. Never mind. I am babbling.

Donna B. said...

Congratulations...I had 51 on my blog, then someone left, so it went down to 50 again...then by the end of the night, I had a brand new one.

You amaze me so much T...working, taking care of Ron, making your cards and scrapbooking...plus blogging and I think you have three blogs, right?

You HAVE to be extremely organized.
So glad we are friends...

Sandra said...

I'm up for free stuff. I'll send you my address, k? :)
Congrats on your ever increasing following! It feels terrific, doesn't it! Well deserved!