Saturday, June 23, 2012

Today's post brought to you by the letter "C"

Cookies
Coke (diet)
Candy
Cake
Cupcakes
Caramel
Chocolate
Cocoa
Calendula
Cool


There are LOTS more words that are graced by the letter C. Notice one BIG one that is missing from my list? Cancer. Yep, that's right... It's not only missing from my list but it's also (more than likely) missing from my body, too.

{happy dance in KS...} I have to go back in six months to have the spots re-checked but it is very probably benign cysts.

3 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Teresa. Well, that's a great set of words you have come up with there, and I am so glad that that particular 'C' word is missing from the list! Glad the results came back positive. That must be a real relief. Hope you and Ron are doing okay at the moment my friend. I have missed so much in my absence I know, but I just haven't got time to read all the old posts!!

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Teresa,
Oh, lovely sweet set of "C" letter words. I didn't know Calendula, it is flower♡♡♡
Yeah, I liked the way you omit the particular word (*^_^*)
Have a marvelous Sunday, my dear friend♪♪♪
Love you always from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Lois said...

Beyond wonderful! Enjoy your coke but don't drink that aspertame stuff!
;) Lois