Sunday, November 16, 2008

Silver must be a cheap paint color

I have seen so many silver cars on the road recently - and even more since I BOUGHT a silver car. We had a silver Explorer but my van was blue. Amy's Escape is also silver. My sister's new car is silver. LOTS of cars are silver. I have seen more silver Pacificas than any other color of Pacifica. Why????

I would have bought any other color over a silver one, but that's what was available. Why are so many silver cars available and not so many other colors? I know when Amy bought her car last year, it was also the only one available. When Kris bought her Vibe - yep, you guessed it. Silver was the only one available.

Maybe I'll paint it someday. The interior will go with any color. I think red would be nice.

Maybe...

No comments: