Thursday, October 8, 2009

My first award! One Lovely Blog Award

Pat, my friend over at A View from the Edge gave me my first blog award! Thank you very much for the award! I appreciate it and get to pass it on. (I started this post on 10/8/09 and although it shows 10/8, I am just now getting back to it on 10/17. Life... very busy.)

So, here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award".Accept the award, post it on your blog, together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to fifteen other blogs that you have newly discovered. Don't forget to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are the blogs - in no certain order (I don't have 15 but I will be adding to this list):

Isaiah's (Eyes) "I"s - this one is mine and I have to say that I do think it award-worthy, so I am bestowing it upon myself.
The Wilson's - one of my co-workers with the most lovely set of triplet girls. Total cuties.
Tammy's Place - a scrapbook, card making site. She does great stuff.
Trying to Stay Calm! - Shauna has great posts and she never ceases to have something good to say or give away.
Kathy's Kampground Kapers - I know, I'm not first but I enjoy her blog so much that I have to reward her, too.
Jill's Paper Jems - great site for paper-craft lovers!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I'm glad you got around to this! It's a lot of work, isn't it? LOL! You deserve the award! :) Congrats!