Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm a bit behind

It's hard to believe that I haven't posted anything in five days. There has been a lot going on. I'll start with Wednesday's update (5/28).

Ron's doctor appointments went well. He had a thallium stress test at 7:30,followed by a visit to the infection doctor at 11:00, and then finished up with the foot doctor at 1:30. The infection doctor wants to see him every week and to keep a close eye on his blood work. He is anemic and has a serious calcium and vitamin D deficiency. His platelets also keep fluctuating and they're below normal most of the time. Overall I think he feels better but still not good. He doesn't go back to the foot doctor until June 16, so that's nice.

Next week he has a heart function test on Tuesday (more on this in the next post) and sees the infection doc on Wednesday. He'll probably see the infection doc again on June 11. I'm sure getting worn out. I hurt my back Wednesday lifting the scooter into the car. I had to load/unload/re-load a total of seven times. We really need a carrier to attach to the back of the car to make it easier on me. Just don't have the moolah to do so.

No comments: