Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know

OK - who wrote this thing, anyway? I don't need to let go of anyone, nor do I wish there I didn't know anyone.

I might have to just ditch this 30-day thing. I don't like very many of the topics.
I'm just going to answer the ones I think have any validity to them...

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on - Compassion, faith, loyalty???

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on - Hmmm, how fabulous I look (hahaha! as if!)
Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough times
Day 14: A hero that has let you down
Day 15: Something or someone you couldn't live without - My faith in God
Day 16: Something or someone you could definitely live without (this seems like a re-word of #10)
Day 17: A book you've read that changed your view on something
Day 18: Your views on gay marriage
Day 19: What is your opinion of religion? (uh... I think previous posts answer this one)
Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol. (see #19 above)
Day 21: (Scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you got into a fight a couple of hours before. What do you do? (how silly is this... of course, you throw all the anger out the door and rush to help your friend)
Day 22: Something you wish you hadn't done in your life - Listened to my parents when they said I wasn't smart enough to maintain a B average in college and continue to receive a scholarship (to a school they didn't want me to attend)
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life - Joined the Air Force (which I had planned to do); of course, I wouldn't have married my first husband or had my two oldest children, but I think I still would have had 'them' - just not exactly the way I got them.
Day 24: Make a playlist to someone and explain why you chose those songs
Day 25: The reason you believe you're still alive today
Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? - To take care of my family and to be an example to others. Heck, I don't know... I'm alive because I am and it's in God's plan.
Day 27: What's the best thing you've got going for you right now? My family? My faith? Don't really have an answer for this one.
Day 28: What would you do if you got pregnant (or got someone pregnant) right now? LOL - make a lot of money since I'm sans real estate for that to happen
Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself - Does my weight count?
Day 30: A letter to yourself -  No thanks... this entire blog is pretty much a letter to myself

There - the rest of the 30 days in a nutshell. Now, I can continue on to other things. Just not sure what yet.

4 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Cute - I, too, saw how someone did this in a nutshell and thought "Damn why didn't I think of that?" - but I like your answers.

I am going to stick it out because I don't have much other to blog about - but mine aren't going to be some of the epics I have written or read by others. Sometimes a couple of lines is all it takes. And pretty much so much is answered already in my 5 years of blogging.

Enjoy your Halloweeeenie!

joanne said...

love your answer to 28! I thought some of those questions were too private to answer on here but I give you ya-hoos for giving it a try. You are a brave woman ;j

Kristen said...

LOVE it - Short and sweet!

colenic said...

Short and sweet...that's awesome...Hope that things are going well in your corner of the world...hugs..