Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Psycho mama" strikes again!

Amy told me this morning that I not only guessed the hotel correctly, I also guessed the room she reserved correctly. She said that was freaky because she told no one which room she reserved. She had told Ron the hotel but I didn't even ask him.

This one was very easy to guess because she said one of the places nearby to eat was Riverside Cafe. The ONLY hotel close to that cafe that's worth getting a room for (other than business) is the Castle Inn. It was the obvious guess.

I told her I was sorry I had spoiled her surprise and I am still blown away that she's doing this for me. LOL, she said she gave up trying to surprise me long ago. I don't try to figure things out; they just pop into my head.

She said I was psycho. hahahaha!

No comments: