Friday, June 4, 2010

Going back in time



Ron's cousin sent him a card the other day to let him know she had been thinking of him. Inside the card was this newspaper clipping from 1991. It was published in the local newspaper five days before our seventh anniversary. I wonder how many of the people who read it wondered if we'd make it past ten. LOL - I'd like to send it to the paper and say "hey! we did it! now it's almost 26 years!"

Anyway, I wanted to share it with you all. Keith was very impressed with it (although they did get his age incorrect - he was almost five, not almost four). He laughed at my glasses and said I could frame the thing in the glasses. I laughed and said that I was at the height of style with those glasses!

Ron looked so young - but, heck... so did I! Look how much hair we each had!!! Wish I had that much hair still.

He was hot.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

That is so awesome!

SkippyMom said...

This is the COOLEST thing I have ever seen - and btw - YOU are hotter. And I had the same glasses [and I permed my hair just like that - is yours natural?]

Anyhoodle - I got the biggest kick out of this - yay for the cousin for sending it along. I love this stuff. :D

~SkippyMom~

Pat said...

Sweet! Sometimes you just "know", right?

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I think you both look absolutely perfect!! There is a haze of love around you, the enduring kind!