Sunday, July 11, 2010

What does your handwriting say?

I got this idea from The Smith's - Queen of his castle. It seemed like a good way to pass the time this afternoon while I'm doing household stuff.

Here are the rules:

Write down the following, snap a picture (or scan the document), post it, and tag others.

  1. Name/Blog Name
  2. Right handed, left handed or both
  3. Favorite letters to write
  4. Least favorite letters to write
  5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
  6. Write in caps: CRAB HUMOR KALEIDOSCOPE PAJAMAS GAZILLION
  7. Favorite song lyrics
  8. Tag 7 people
  9. Any special note or drawing
Here is mine:

My writing varies from day-to-day - and sometimes, from minute-to-minute. My mother has beautiful printing whereas I have awful printing. I'm not too shabby for a lefty but I sometimes wish I had beautiful handwriting. Typing for 30+ years has pretty much ruined my handwriting. {sigh} Oh well... I can type really fast. Sometimes I think my typing speed has made me write faster so it's less neat.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Wow - you are multi-talented! Not only can you write BACKWARDS, but you can write with both hands AT THE SAME TIME? You know, the military can use people like you. Seriously!