Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

When I was doing my post last night, I did neglect to mention some very, VERY positive things about 2011. They are ALL OF YOU! I didn't neglect you on purpose. I am so blessed to have you all as my online (and some in person) friends. You have listened to me vent, rant, and rave. You may have {gently} smacked my hands (in the virtual sense) and helped to get me back on track. I thank you for that.

I thank you for always being there, no matter what time of day or night - through thick and thin - on holidays, weekdays, weekends, etc. - to read my jabber and offer support, sympathy, encouragement, advice, and virtual hugs. I value each and every one of you and I know the year would have been even harder to get through if I had not had this outlet.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

7 comments:

JeannetteLS said...

I'm thinking we should thank YOU for sharing your life with us, for being open, for simply sharing YOU.

not displayed said...

Thankyou for sharing with us and being so inspiring :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for being my friend too! I really have appreciated your kindness and honesty about life. Take care, and have a great start to this New Year. Something good is going to happen this year!

BB said...

It works both ways Teresa. Thank you too for always supporting us! It's what friends do. I'm hopeful for 2012 for both you and Ron!! Hugs.

Southhamsdarling said...

Aaaaw! That's such a lovely post Teresa. Thank you! It's been a real pleasure getting to know you during this past year, and you know how much admiration I have for you, and how you are coping with what life has thrown at you. Hugs.

labbie1 said...

How sweet! Thank you for sharing with us! It is a gift...

orchid0324 said...

Oh, Teresa.
Thank You very much from me as well like others say♡♡♡
I always have admiration how you support Ron and respect you, my friend!!!
I DO believe year 2012 will be a brighter year for all of us.
Lots of Love and big hugs, xoxo Orchid*