Tuesday, May 11, 2010

it is a new day

I am good. It was good to vent although it did make me sound like a spoiled brat.

I really appreciate the comments and the prayers. I took myself to bed fairly early and slept well.

Sorry if this has errors and I will fix later. Sending from my phone. Didn't want anyone to worry about me today.

I have actually specifically asked certain people for specific assistance and they just disappeared into the woodwork. I will not ask them again for anything. Ever.


More later.

2 comments:

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Keep asking. There is someone out there just waiting to be asked to help someone.

SkippyMom said...

[Kathy is right!] and you didn't sound spoiled, just plain ol' worn out and frustrated which is understandable.

Thanks for letting us know you are okay. Hang in there [do you get tired of me saying that? i mean it sincerely :D] and keep asking - someone wants to help - you will be surprised.