Saturday, August 2, 2008

Design Star

I loved that show and tomorrow night is the finale. It was easy for me to pick a favorite early on and she is in the final two. Her competition is another early favorite for me but I think on the whole, he is not as versatile as she is. I liked the winners from season 1 and season 2, but I think the finalists from this season are the best yet.

Jennifer is from Kansas and has a design company with her husband. Matt lives in LA and has a lot of great ideas, and his Web site is awesome, but I think his designs are a bit too minimalistic.

If I had the money to hire a designer to come in here and finish what I haven't been able to complete (with life the way it's been), it would definitely be Jennifer. Maybe they'll have her show be in the Midwest so people who don't live on either of the coasts can benefit from top designs.

No comments: