Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The foot prevails

Dr. Heady did end up cutting on Ron's foot. It doesn't look bad but he's to stay off of it again. The blister has gone down into the next layer, which is not a good thing. I dressed it this morning and it looks better than it did last week, so hopefully we're off to a good thing.

Ron said the other night that he thought he was having a heart attack in his sleep. He said that he tried to reach out to me but couldn't lift his hand. He couldn't get the bi-pap mask off of his face to say anything, either. He finally realized that he was dreaming but it caused him some concern. He's spent two nights not sleeping and when he did sleep, it was in his chair. I'm not sure why he thinks sleeping in his chair would be any better than sleeping in the bed with his bi-pap machine on.

He said this morning that the main vein on the left side of his neck hurts. I don't know what that means. I'm not sure that I want to.

No comments: