Sunday, June 14, 2009

Movie Reivew: Land of the Lost

The best thing I have to say about this move is....

Nothing. I couldn't think of anything good to say about this movie. The nachos were good, though. Ron wanted to see it because he remembered watching the TV series. This past week the SciFi channel has had a resurgence of showing episodes. The biggest difference between the series and this movie is the scenery is better and the CGI usage. The plot was still stupid and the acting wasn't much better.

Will Ferrell was typical Will Ferrell. A bit crude, a bit silly, and overall mostly irritating. I've never been a fan of his acting and would only voluntarily watch one of his movies more than once - and that would be Elf. That movie was cute.

I did laugh a few times but mostly because of the absurdity of it. We knew going in that it would be stupid (I suffered through it for Ron's benefit) but I think the level of stupidity surprised even Ron.

My rating on a scale of 1 to 10.... -5.

No comments: