Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gadgets added and music notes...

I added a couple of gadgets to the page. I really like the daily Bible verse so I added that. I was also sent a video today that really touched me, so I added a gadget to display that video without leaving my blog page. If you want to see it in a larger screen, it can be found on YouTube here:
Who am I.

It is wonderful. I have several YouTube videos that I particularly like but I don't know how to get them in the blog. One of my favorites is Dolly Parton performing Hello God, which can be found here: Hello God. There are several video postings but I prefer this one. Of course, I could listen to just about anything by Dolly Parton.

Another favorite is A Living Prayer by Alison Kraus. She has a very soft voice and has many wonderful songs. It was a long time before I really developed a liking for Alison Kraus. She's magnificent on the fiddle but I didn't think her singing was all that great. I've changed my mind over the past few years and I think it's partly because her voice has also matured.

No comments: